Truck Accident Lawyer
Were you involved in a collision with a semi-truck or 18 wheeler truck? The size, weight, and force of a large truck striking a smaller vehicle is often the cause of great bodily injury and death. Too often fatalities occur from trucks on the highway in transit as the truck drivers are tired from long days and nights of driving across state lines. The Law Offices of Carissa Kranz, Injury Legal Firm has extensive experience in handling truck accident injury claims and other commercial vehicle accident claims in the state of Florida, and can help you if you’ve been hurt in a truck accident. Our Palm Beach truck accident lawyers regularly take on the largest trucking companies and their insurers to bring accident victims financial compensation and justice.
Truck Accidents Explained
Semi-trucks take skill and training to handle and drive safely. Sharing the road with semi-trucks is scary. We have all been in the situation where we are passing a truck or a truck is passing us on the interstate and we speed up or slow down to quickly get out of their proximity or blind spots with a full understanding that we are the little cars on the road. Besides ending up in a truck driver’s blind spot, other reasons for trucking accidents include:
- Truck drivers lack proper training and education to drive safely to avoid accidents.
- Truck drivers are often compensated based on the miles traveled. That means truck drivers pull long hours for increased pay. This requires lack of sleep and driving across state lines, which often results in drivers falling asleep at the wheel and causing deadly trucking accidents.
- Truck drivers may use illegal drugs and/or medication, both of which could impair the truck driver’s ability to drive and operate heavy machinery.
- Truck drivers may be driving distracted at the wheel. Texting, talking, eating, or even doing paperwork while driving on the freeway is a common cause of truck accident crashes.
- Trucks carry heavy loads and cargo. Sometimes the cargo is not loaded properly on the truck or is unstable causing an accident or resulting in the truck crash causing more damage than it would have if the cargo was loaded differently, or perhaps better.
At the Law Offices of Carissa Kranz, Injury Legal Firm, we know how to handle a truck accident claim from beginning to end. We have accident reconstruction experts, experts to assess the truck driver’s logbook, and we request the police report, hospital records, photos from the scene of the accident, and other documentation to assist our liability investigation from the crash scene. We help you secure maximum compensation for your injuries and damages. When you’re hurt in a serious truck accident that wasn’t your fault, you deserve to get paid.
If you were injured in a truck accident in Palm Beach County, please contact the Law Offices of Carissa Kranz, Injury Legal Firm to schedule a free legal consultation. Do not speak with the insurance company. Call your attorneys first. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to meet your legal needs. If you are injured and in the hospital, we will come to you. You need an aggressive lawyer to get you fair compensation for your injuries and medical bills. You owe no attorney’s fees until we win a recovery for you.