Car Accident Lawyer in Palm Beach
The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles reports over 500,000 crashes a year, causing injuries and deaths in the state. Palm Beach County accounts for a large portion of car crashes, causing bodily injuries and deaths. If you were hurt in a car accident caused by negligent, reckless, or illegal driving, Palm Beach County car accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Carissa Kranz Injury Legal Firm can help. Get the compensation you deserve for the injuries you did not deserve.
Please contact the Law Offices of Carissa Kranz, Injury Legal Firm, today to discuss your options for obtaining maximum compensation after a car accident. We work on a contingency fee basis, which means you do not owe us any attorney’s fees unless we win for you and recover money for you from insurance.
Need a Palm Beach County Auto Accident Attorney?
If you are injured from a car accident, you should seek immediate medical help and then contact a Personal Injury Attorney. Steps to follow after an automobile accident:
- Do Not Panic.
- Police Report. File a car accident report with the police. Do not leave the scene until the police report is complete. Do not admit fault or liability: Stay neutral, and limit your discussion. Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law.
- Picture. Take pictures with your phone. Pictures are worth a thousand words and oftentimes, the only time to capture the best evidence of the crash is at the scene of the accident.
- Witnesses. Get names, address, and phone numbers of everyone involved in the accident, including witnesses.
- Be your own investigator. Record information such as weather conditions, date, and time of the accident. Secure a description of the other car and license plate number. You also need the name of the insurance company of the other driver and the vehicle identification number of the car. The police can assist you with gathering this information. It should make it to the police report.
- Do not move your vehicle. Unless you are in danger, it is best not to move your car until the police arrive. The police record the locations of the cars. This is extremely important to any future case.
- Call your insurance company. Ask if there are any deadlines for filing claims. Do not cooperate with the insurance company. Just file the claim. Do not accept a settlement before you speak to a personal injury attorney, do not sign anything, and contact us immediately.
- Call a Personal Injury Attorney near you. If you are injured, an experienced car accident lawyer can assist you with such things as preserving the evidence you may need to prove your case. We do all the work for you while you focus on treating and healing.
Causes of Florida Car Accidents As Reported in Palm Beach County
In Palm Beach County, and the rest of the Sunshine State, drivers are always on the road. Florida, like California, does not have efficient Public transportation systems. It simply is not as common in Florida as it is in New York or Washington D.C. Florida is full of traffic and statistically has a high rate of car crashes due to the dense traffic. Florida traffic is a result of the densely populated state, the snowbirds, and the number of tourists and visitors who frequent the state, who may not be familiar with our roads. Car accidents are inevitable.
Car accidents by all of these people under these varying circumstances are due to dense traffic, erratic driving patterns, improper lane changes, failure to stop at a stop sign, speeding, illegal U-turns, following too closely, texting, talking, and other negligent and distracted driving patterns and habits.
Negligent driving patterns that most commonly cause car crashes are: speeding and following too closely. When a car speeds and follows too closely it is unable to effectively slow or stop to prevent a car accident. Likewise, drunk driving often is the cause of fatal car crashes, and if not the cause, the drunk driver’s faculties are too impaired to react properly and prudently to avoid a car accident. It is important that drivers who drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs are held accountable for their reckless driving patterns.
Reckless driving patterns may also be caused by an impaired driver or street drag racing. Switching lanes too quickly, driving distracted, texting, tailgating, speeding, weaving, failure to stop, running red lights, blowing through stop signs, driving the wrong way, failure to yield and more are often the cause of head-on collisions and fatal car crashes or serious bodily injury or harm. Reckless driving accidents frequently result in multiple fatalities.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, the smartest move you can make is to seek legal representation quickly. The insurance company will not readily cover the full cost of medical treatment, time you’ve missed from work, and any ongoing therapy you may need. An experienced car accident lawyer can help ensure you get all the compensation you’re entitled to receive based on your injuries and damages. In Palm Beach County, that lawyer can be found at Law Offices Of Carissa Kranz.
The Law Offices of Carissa Kranz is client-focused, aggressive, and successful. We passionately fight for your rights as we have a true compassion for justice. Our Personal Injury firm excels in the courtroom and at the negotiating table. We have a stellar reputation for getting results for car accidents. We ensure our clients voices are heard as we zealously advocate on your behalf. We investigate. We strategize. We advise. We win!
No Attorney Fees unless you win.