Carissa is licensed to practice law in Florida, New York, and Washington D.C. and regularly appears on National television as the legal expert.
Before founding the Law Offices of Carissa Kranz, P.A., Carissa worked as a Prosecutor in Palm Beach County handling hundreds of cases, motions, hearings, and acted as lead counsel in jury trials; a litigation associate at Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm; a law Clerk for the California Supreme Court; and legal counsel for a law clinic representing indigent clients, to name a few.
Carissa prides herself as a trial attorney and says it was a found passion in high school where she became a nationally ranked Speech and Debate competitor. In her free time, Carissa dances ballet.
“Law is an art just like ballet — it keeps me on my toes; it requires great skill and artistry to tip the scales of justice. Whether in a courtroom or ballet class, I’m always seeking to strike the right balance.”
- Bar Admissions
- New York
- Washington D.C.
- Federal Bar – Southern District of FL
- JD — UC Berkeley School of Law
- Masters — Northwestern Journalism
- BS — University of Florida (summa cum laude)
- Honors & Accomplishments
- Martindale-Hubbell — AV Preeminent Highest Level of Professional Excellence
- AVVO 10.0 Superb Rating
- Moot Court — Best Oral Advocate
- California Law Review — Editor
- Bloomberg Scholar
- News Reporter — Capitol Hill Correspondent
- CNN/HLN Legal Commentator — Nancy Grace Show, Dr. Drew Show
- CBS Legal Expert Commentator
- FOX News Legal Expert Commentator – Shepard Smith Reporting
Contact Carissa direct: